$500 Sign on Bonus – Patient Services Representative II – Front Desk – Norwell, MA
$500 Sign on Bonus!
The Patient Services Representative II-Front Desk is responsible for patient registration, scheduling and triaging clinical calls for multiple practices and facilities.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: To perform this job, an individual must perform each essential function satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Greets patients, registering and scheduling as appropriate.
- Triages and routes clinical calls as appropriate.
- Assists patients with necessary paperwork as needed.
- Maintains work area and lobby in neat and orderly manner.
- Escalates questions/issues to appropriate resources as needed.
- Meets department productivity standards
- Maintains an understanding of billing information to assist providers, medical and front desk staff.
- Maintains an understanding of services provided by Practitioner and location.
- Maintains accuracy of medical charts, serving as a resource to other front desk staff. Regular and reliable attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Experience: 3-5 years customer services experience in a call center, healthcare or retail environment. Medical Front Desk experience preferred.
Certifications & Licenses: NA
Technology Applications: Computer savvy with ability to navigate between multiple systems simultaneously. Proficient with Microsoft Applications.
Note: Expected to work in either Norwell or Plymouth location should short-staffing coverage needs arise.