Clinical Site Lead – Dover, NH
The Site Lead I is responsible for performing selected nursing and administrative/clerical duties that assist in the delivery of primary health care and patient care management under the direction of a physician.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: To perform this job, an individual must perform each essential function satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Prepares exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments.
- Prepares and maintains supplies and equipment for treatments, including sterilization.
- Assists with scheduling of tests and treatments.
- Orders and maintains clinical, office supplies and equipment.
- Maintains patient files, records and other information.
- Compiles and condenses technical and statistical data for reports and records.
- Ensures compliance with practice’s standards and patient confidentiality.
- Maintains equipment standards.
- Offers support and assistance to others as needed to provide training and/or resolve concerns.
- Leads recruitment efforts for hourly positions.
- Conducts Performance Reviews and Discipline on clinical staff.
- Monitors staff schedule and approves timesheets.
- Completes Incident Reports and reports all Workers Comp claims to HR.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Supervise employees, including planning, assigning and scheduling work, reviewing work and ensuring quality standards, training staff and overseeing productivity. May offer recommendations for hiring, termination and pay adjustments, but do not have final responsibility.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
Education: High school diploma or GED
Experience: Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a clinical setting, with 1 year in a lead or supervisor role
Certifications & Licenses: NA
Technology Applications: Computer savvy with ability to navigate between multiple systems simultaneously. Ability to use practice management software to utilize electronic medical record keeping. Able to scribe chart notes as directed by provider. Knowledge of Microsoft Applications.
Role Specific Knowledge:
- Knowledge of medical practice and organizational policies to administer patient care.
- Knowledge of examination, diagnostic and treatment room procedures.
- Knowledge of use and maintenance of medical equipment and instruments to administer patient care.
- Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to establish a safe work environment.
- Skill in documenting and maintaining patient care records.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit for extended periods of time; use hands to finger, handle or fell objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance, stoop, kneel, bend, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift, push, pull and/or move up to 25 pounds. Repetitive motion of upper body required for extended use of computer. Required specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
Works in well-lit, ventilated and climate-controlled office environment with routine office equipment; some equipment has moving mechanical parts.
Noise level in the work environment is typical for an office and/or medical clinic environment.
Minimum overnight travel (up to 20%) by land and/or air.