Cosmetic Concierge Consultant – Salt Lake City, Utah
The Cosmetic Concierge Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that all cosmetic concierge consultants are providing a concierge service to the practice’s cosmetic patients. This role will review treatment plans, coordinate financing options, and manage the patient’s appointment scheduling needs while monitoring their product needs as well. This role is heavily focused on customer service as well as increasing sales through contributing to the strategic focus and execution of the practice’s marketing plans for cosmetic services.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: To perform this job, an individual must perform each essential function satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.• Lead the cosmetic front office and set the standard for service excellence.
• Greet and perform patient check in/out by interacting with the patients and
accommodating their scheduling needs.
• Retain patients by building strong relationships and providing compassionate,
• Educate patients on services and products.
• Coordinate appointments for multiple procedures.
• Work with team to increase cosmetic revenues by meeting daily/monthly dollar goals as
set by the team/leader each month.
• Lead the team in knowledge of products and services.
• Respond to problems or concerns with products or services by answering incoming calls
and emails and returning messages within 24 hours.
• Serve all patients as needed, anticipating their wants and needs.
• Coordinate and execute marketing events.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Ensure adequate supply of retail and treatment product inventory
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
• 1 year experience in a dermatology office or spa
• 2-3 years retail experience
Technology Applications: Proficient in Microsoft Applications
Customer Focus: Position primarily serves external customers.
Scope of Responsibility: Customer Experience