Dermatologist – Lafayette, IN
SWAN Dermatology is seeking a Dermatologist to join our long established & highly regarded practice with a large & loyal patient base.
- Highly Competitive Compensation: $575,000+ realistic potential
- Potential Signing & Relocation Bonuses
- Nearly unmet patient demand, from 30 – 50+ patients per day at your comfort level.
- Support Staff: 2-4 MAs trained to scribe, run prior authorizations, appropriate patient follow up.
- Well-appointed facilities complete with specialized equipment and procedure rooms
- Strong patient volumes produced through local referring physician network
- EMA Charting system
About the Community:
Lafayette, Indiana is a vibrant and diverse community nestled in the heart of the state. Home to Purdue University, Lafayette boasts a strong academic presence, which infuses the city with youthful energy and cultural diversity. The community embraces a rich history, evident in its charming downtown area with historic buildings and a thriving arts scene. Lafayette residents enjoy a range of recreational opportunities, from exploring beautiful parks and trails to attending local festivals and events. The city's welcoming atmosphere and strong community spirit make Lafayette a wonderful place to live, work, and play.
About SWAN Dermatology:
We are a patient-centered dermatology practice committed to providing the highest-quality care for patients of all ages, including medical, surgical, cosmetic, and pathology services. Our well established practice has built a tremendous and loyal following of patients resulting in an unmet demand for Dermatologic services.
Who is PhyNet Dermatology?
PhyNet Dermatology is a network of dermatologists, dermatopathologists and MOHS surgeons supported by experienced healthcare leaders who serve as a comprehensive practice partner to enable physicians to do what they do best: provide quality medical care and an outstanding patient experience.
Guided by a physician advisory board, with an approach that values physicians as equity partners in the growth of the organization, PhyNet has expanded by over 250+ providers and over 130+ practice locations across the country in 17 states in the last six years.