Dermatologist- Newport Beach
Island Dermatology in Newport Beach, CA is seeking a Dermatologist to join our long established & highly regarded practice with a large & loyal patient base.
- Highly Competitive Compensation: $450,000-$650,000+ realistic potential
- Potential Signing & Relocation Bonuses
- Nearly unmet patient demand, from 30 – 50+ patients per day at your comfort level.
- Support Staff: 2-4 MAs trained to scribe, run prior authorizations, appropriate patient follow up.
- Well-appointed facilities complete with specialized equipment and procedure rooms
- Strong patient volumes produced through local referring physician network
- EMA Charting system
About the Community:
Living in Newport Beach, California offers a truly idyllic coastal lifestyle. Picture waking up to breathtaking ocean views, pristine sandy beaches, and a year-round Mediterranean climate. Newport Beach is synonymous with luxury and leisure, where residents enjoy a perfect blend of natural beauty, vibrant culture, and an abundance of recreational activities.
About Island Dermatology:
Island Dermatology has five convenient locations in Southern California and offers complete skin care solutions for every member of the family. We provide quality skin care that optimizes outcomes and specialize in medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology.
We offer the most effective treatment methods and technologies available in our specialty, as well as a variety of services to enhance the appearance and improve self-image and a sense of wellbeing.
Who is PhyNet Dermatology?
PhyNet Dermatology is a network of dermatologists, dermatopathologists and MOHS surgeons supported by experienced healthcare leaders who serve as a comprehensive practice partner to enable physicians to do what they do best: provide quality medical care and an outstanding patient experience.
Guided by a physician advisory board, with an approach that values physicians as equity partners in the growth of the organization, PhyNet has expanded by over 250+ providers and over 130+ practice locations across the country in 17 states in the last five years.