Medical Photographer(Part Time)-Beachwood, OH
Medical Photographer Full Job Description
The Parker Skin & Aesthetic Clinic (TPC), now a part of PhyNet Dermatology, is looking for a Medical Photographer to work side-by-side with the medical staff and marketing department. The photographer will communicate with patients and take photographs to produce a range of high-quality images.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce quality and consistent digital images for all TPC Cosmetic, Medical, and Research patients.
- Import and tag photos in to EMA our EMR platform.
- Maintains a database of photographs to used for doctor/patient viewing, reference materials, PowerPoint presentations, publications, internal training, before/after pictures for company website, sale to outside sources, internal brochures, posters, etc.
- Schedules maintenance/repair calls as needed for photography equipment
- Determines which patients need pre or post op pictures and for what procedure and coordinates with staff
- Coordinate with physicians, nurses, to develop and improve patient imaging
- Collaborate with marketing team to plan, analyze, organize, and execute assigned projects
- Create and prepare graphics as need
- Ensure a timely, accurate and smooth running of providers schedules
- Editing photos
- Email patients photo records
- Create daily photo schedule.
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Medical Photography and/or a combination of photographic and medical experience is required
- Strong attention to detail. Each photograph is to be taken in a consistent manner (i.e., headband, hairnet, clean face, no jewelry, and drape over chest area) every time
- Nextech and/or EMR software experience is a plus
- Knowledge and experiences with Canva or Photoshop
- Mirror software experience is preferred
- Dermatology Experience a plus
- Comprehensive knowledge of company policies and offerings
Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attentive to detail and accuracy
- Self-directed and able to work independently
- Problem Solving
- Customer service driven
- Time Management
- Medical Records
- Electronic scheduling system
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology
- Knowledge of HIPAA regulations