PSR- Front Desk- Santa Ana, CA
Patient Services Representative I – Front Desk (Bilingual English/Spanish)
Island Dermatology is a small and welcoming medical practice that provides exceptional care to patients in our local community. We are currently seeking a Patient Services Representative I to join our team and provide support to our dermatologists and patients. Our practice offers a warm and friendly environment where patients feel comfortable at their visit, and we are looking for someone who shares our values and commitment to excellence. In addition to a supportive work environment, this role comes with a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, visual, and dental insurance, as well as paid time off, sick days, personal days, and holidays. We believe in investing in our employees and offering them the resources they need in order to be successful in their roles.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: To perform this job, an individual must perform each essential function satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Answers incoming calls, addressing patients’ scheduling needs or triaging, routing and escalating concerns as appropriate.
- Maintains an understanding of services/scheduling preferences for all providers at their assigned primary and secondary practices.
- Provide feedback and assistance to collaborate with other team members or leadership to improve processes, procedures, new practice implementations and subsequent training and documentation.
- Complete assigned learning and actively participate in learning sessions or round table discussions.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Language(s): English/Spanish (required)
Experience: 1 yr. of Medical receptionist and/or medical phone center required. 3-5-years customer services experience in a call center, healthcare or retail environment.
Certifications & Licenses: NA
Technology Applications: Computer savvy with ability to navigate between multiple systems simultaneously. Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17- $20 (pending experience)
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Monday- Friday: Earliest shift- 7:45-4:15 or 8:30-5:00
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish (Required)